I recently came across a vaginal tightening cream called Harmony cream. Although not one of the leading products on the market there was a potential that it could be a good product for treating a loose vagina, so I decided to investigate.
When I look at the various creams that are on the market I score them on a number of points including how much I trust the official website, if the product seems any good and whether people have used it successfully.
Sadly, I was disappointed with what I found out.
- Firstly, the Official website has hardly any information on it. It tells you about one ingredient, Oak Gall which is a good vagina tightening herb, but I was left wondering what else it contains.In contrast our top rated vaginal tightener V-Tight gel is extremely open about all the ingredients it contains.
- Secondly, it says it gives instant results, but what about the long term? V-Tight gel gives instant results but also works on the long term health of the vagina to give long lasting results.
- Try as I might I simply couldn’t find any contact information or details about the company behind Harmony cream. How do I know I can trust the company? I might want to contact them to ask questions about the product or to return it if it doesn’t work.
Add this to other problems such as:
- No customer support – Who do you contact for advice or to return the product if it doesn’t work?
- No clinical studies – How do you know that the product really works and you aren’t just wasting your money?
- No details on how much you get in a pack – What if it’s only a tiny tube that doesn’t last very long at all?
I have to say that I wouldn’t choose to buy Harmony cream. I want to buy from a company I can trust, and buy a tightening cream that I know works based on clinical evidence and customer testimonials, and I’m sure you do too.
We researched lots of vaginal tightening creams like this and came to the conclusion that V-Tight gel is the best, because it not only tightens the vagina, it also wards of infections like bacterial vaginosis,improves blood flow for better sensations and increases lubrication. It is also a long term solution to getting tighter down below.
It can be frustrating to be less tight as you would like, and V-Tight gel is designed to combat the problems of a looser vagina such as an unsatisfying sex life and day to day discomfort.
If you would like more information on how V-Tight gel works, the official V-Tight gel site contains all the information you need to make an informed decision as well as full customer support should you have any questions.